Welcome Finalist! We are looking forward to celebrating with you and the rest of our wonderful 2023 finalists on Thursday 15 June, at the Hyndburn Business Awards Ceremony at the Dunkenhalgh Hotel. It will be black tie, so do dress to impress! 🥂
You will find the ticket booking form below, underneath important information about the event and the Dinner Menu. All questions you may have about the event should be answered below. We’re looking forward to seeing you on the night!
Important Information about the Awards Evening
- The date of the awards is Thursday 15 June 2023
- Our venue is the Pendle Suite at the Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel
- The evening is black tie, dust off your tuxedo or very best suit Gents, and Ladies your favourite evening or cocktail dress, we’ll be celebrating in style!
- Ceremony / arrival access to the Pendle Suite is through the conservatory, it’s to the right of the main reception, round the right hand side of the hotel
- Arrival is strictly from 5.45pm onwards – the doors and bar will open then
- The hotel is kindly sponsoring a Sparkling Reception so do pick up a celebratory glass of fizz (or orange juice) in the Conservatory when you arrive
- We’ll sit down from 6.30pm and dinner will be served from 6.40pm, there will be entertainment during dinner
- The award presentations will commence around 8.40pm
- The presentations will finish by around 10.30/10.40pm
- The bar will remain open until 11pm
- Car parking – to avoid a hefty fine (!) you will need to submit your car registration either to us by Tuesday 13 June, or to reception on arrival, to pre-submit to us please click here
- If you would like to avoid queues at the bar on arrival by pre-ordering drinks to your table, click here to download the Drinks Pre-Order Form
- The Seating Plan will be created by Thursday 8 June so you’ll know which table you will be on at HBA23, we will circulate this in an update email to everyone – you will be able to view who’s on which table at this link too from 8 June
- Tables seat 10-12 people so you will likely be sharing with other local businesses, it’s a great chance to network and meet fantastic new business friends
- Seats on tables will not be reserved, we ask that you sit next to whoever is already seated (leaving a space for any of their guests who haven’t arrived yet!) so all parties can sit together, thank you
Awards Presentation, Official Photographs & Certificates
- You will all have a Certificate to take home with you, and will all have official photographs with the award sponsor (see below for more details)
- Every guest will have an Awards Ceremony Booklet, this will list the award order, and showcase the Finalists for each category. A full list of Finalists will be found in the centre pages of the booklet
- Awards will be introduced by the Award Sponsor on stage, Finalists will be announced and each will have a round of applause, please give us a big cheer to show us where you are!
- The Winner will be announced and will go up to the stage to receive their trophy from the Sponsor and a photo will be taken on stage
- The Winner, Sponsor and all Finalists for that category will then proceed to the photography room in the back right hand corner of the Abbey Suite
- You’ll all have official photographs with the Sponsor in front of our HBA banners
- The Winner will receive a framed certificate, all runners-up will receive a Finalists Certificate and a hard backed envelope to protect it
Starter: Tomato & Red Pepper Soup
Main Course (Beef): Braised Feather Blade of Beef, Creamed Potatoes, Smoked Bacon & Baby Onion Jus
Main Course (Vegetarian/Vegan): Sweet Potato, Chickpea, Spinach & Coconut Curry, Basmati Rice
Dessert: Glazed Lemon tart, Raspberry Sorbet, Vanilla Sauce
Do ensure you have any dietary requirements to hand before filling in the booking form below. The starter and main course can be Gluten Free, an alternative dessert will be provided for vegans/GFs.
Booking Form (below)
Each shortlisted finalist is entitled to claim one free ticket – kindly note, it’s one per business even if you’re been lucky enough to have been shortlisted multiple times.
We are able to make up to six tickets per finalist available at this stage. Please indicate the number of tickets you require. You will then be asked to select menu options for each guest from the Dinner Menu (see above). If you’re not sure who will be accompanying you quite yet, you’re welcome to book your tickets up until 12pm on Friday 26 May as above.You can request to purchase extra tickets, if that’s possible we will let you know on the afternoon of Friday 26 May.
You will receive a confirmation email with all the information you share below, please double-check the email address before submitting. This will contain a link to provide amended information if necessary.
PS. If you’d like to download our special Finalists Graphic to use on social media please click here to view it and download it (use right click to save on a laptop) 🤩